The amazing and unique Envirowash Machines!
1) Why is the machines called Envirowash, what exactly do they do?
Its called Envirowash because it is a responsible way of washing paint brushes and rollers instead of washing the waste down the drain. The disposal system ensures that paint waste and residues from application systems are managed and disposed of in a safe, responsible manner at a registered disposal agency.
2) There are two Envirowash machines, a domestic machine and an industrial machine. What are the differences between them?
The machines work on the same principle the one is more manageable for domestic use and the larger unit for large buildings and industrial sites.
3) Who came up with the idea, was there a need for them?
The Midas Paints Chemist came up with the idea and we had the units designed and manufactured by an engineer. The need is increasing as people become more aware of the potential impact on the environment. The products we supply are already formulated to reduce the effect that coatings have on internal and external air quality, but we wanted to take this a step further.
4) What are the advantages of a Paint Disposal system.
Simply the paint waste when cleaning the brushes, rollers and trays are not washed down the drain / toilet or thrown onto the grass, they are collected in the weir of the disposal unit, the water is then filtered and cleaned to ensure the water is safe to use, the filter bag holds the waste and this is disposed of at a general land fill site. The system prevents contamination of storm water system and groundwater system.
5) Are these Paint Disposal machines for sale to the public or for whom are they intended? Cost per machine?Generally the machines are rented out at R100.00 per day and we will arrange for the disposal of the sludge in the filter bag. The machines are for sale mainly to responsible housing estates and large contractors that require the system for regular use.
Paint Shop Cape Town: 64-70 Edward Street, Tygervalley, Bo Oakdale, Cape Town, 7530.
Google Plus Code 4J8P+H2 Bellville, Cape Town