*Grey Rain Water Tanks R4495 ex VAT
Our supplier of Grey Rain Water Tanks has over 20 years’ experience in the roto-moulding industry. All moulds are fabricated with aluminium or steel and are designed for superior and efficient moulding. The moulds are built on site, therefore extra quality control can be maintained with the moulds and on the Rain Water Tanks. Grey Rain Water Tanks are made of Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) polymer. Polyethylene is extremely tough, durable and a lightweight thermoplastic material. An ultra-violet stabiliser is pre-compounded to give longer resistance and stability in the harsh African sun.
No chemical reactions take place during the manufacturing of our grey water tanks, so there are no chemical residues or by-products in Plastics tanks to taint your water. Grey Rain Water Tanks are also safe to use for hydroponic solutions as all our tanks are made from food grade material.
Polyethylene is an environmentally friendly material that is fully recyclable and can be repaired by a heat welding process if damaged. Our rainwater tanks can carry an SG up to 1.8 and wall thickness will be adapted to weight. An eight-year guarantee is given on all vertical Grey Rain Water Tanks.
All standard fittings are 40/50 mm and are placed on one side which makes installation neat and professional. The bottom outlet can be positioned around the rainwater tank to suit your needs. Has excellent chemical resistance and compatibility. Rust and corrosion proof / Maintenance free. UV light protected. Delivery is within 10 working days from order date – where full loads apply. Prevention of algae growth in our rainwater tanks as well as steam cleanable. The product is odourless and tasteless.
Grey Water Tanks:
Grey Water Tanks are safe to use for hydroponic solutions as all our tanks are made from food grade material.
- Can colour the products any colour you require by using the Pantone Colour Chart.
- Customer service to advise customers which chemicals can be used in the polyethylene tanks.
- Our material complies with ISO regulations.
- All standard water fittings are 40 mm ID (inlet, outlet and overflow) and are placed on one side which makes installation neat and professional. Different sizes and placement of fittings can be arranged on order.
- The bottom outlet can be positioned at any angle to suit your needs.
- Have excellent chemical resistance and compatibility.
- Rust and corrosion proof – thus being maintenance free.
- UV light protected.
- Delivery in approximately 10 – 14 working days from the date of order where full loads apply.
- A wide range of colours to select from the Pantone Colour Chart.
- Our products are professionally designed.
- Prevention of algae growth in our tanks as well as steam-cleanable.
- The product is odourless and tasteless
*Grey Rain Water Tanks Conditions and terms
*Subject to stock availability.
*Delivery Charges Apply
*Delivery to address only.
*No installation nor placement. It is your responsibility to place tanks on your premises if there are access issues and/or high walls.
Grey Rain Water Tanks Guarantee:
- Grey Rain Water Tanks guarantee all polyethylene tanks for a period of five years. • All vertical tanks will be replaced with a full guarantee. EXCEPTIONS • Guarantee only valid within the RSA. • Any damage caused due to incorrect handling, storing, installation or modifications; • Damage to grey water tanks by chemical substances not compatible with polyethylene; • Damage occurring to tank due to incorrect fitment of fittings; • Transportation tanks; • Correct installation instructions; – The use of tension-free connections, – Tanks must be installed on level and solid surface, – No part of tank is allowed to protrude from installation surface, – The openings between the beams of the base must be less than a 100 mm, – Anchor cables may not be over tensioned, – The inlet rate of the grey water rain tank should not exceed the outlet rate. All goods remain the property of KRM Plastics (PTY) Ltd until fully paid for. Liability in terms of this guarantee shall be limited to claims which arise from loss of integrity of the product and liability for other losses and/or subsequent damages suffered is excluded.
Midas Paints Tygvervalley
Grey Rain Water Tanks