Selecting the right paint brush and roller for your next paint job.
Paintsmiths Oval Brush
For applying roof paints onto tiles, corrugated, fibre-cement and IBR Sheeting.
• High density bristles
• Removable handle and clip, encased in rust-resistant ferrule
• Ideal for applying roof paints onto tiled, corrugated fibre-cement and IBR sheeting
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• High volume, quality natural bristle blend
• High density of bristle ensuring high loading capacity and faster application rate
• Removable handle and clip, encased in a rust-resistant ferrule
SIZES: 140mm Roof Block Brush, 140mm Oval Brush, 150mm Oval Brush
Paintsmiths Superior Brush
- For solvent and water-based paints and wood treatments
- Preferred brush for chalk paints
- Synthetic bristle with ultra smooth finish.
- High loading, tapered tip bristles
- No bristle loss
Paintsmiths Fibreglass Brush
- Natural blonde bristle-blend for applying paints, varnishes, glues and resins.
- Natural soft blonde bristle blend for smooth, even finishes.
- Also used to create paint techniques
- Great durability and all-round functionality
Paintsmiths Gloss Roller
For water and solvent-based enamel paints on smooth surfaces. Results in a superb and even professional finish
- High quality natural wool blend
- Short pile, resulting in less paint spatter on smooth surfaces
Virtually lint free.
Paintsmiths Acrylic Roller
Ideal for use with high viscosity water-based paints and plaster primers on rough surfaces
- Long pile, high loading capacity with excellent coverage on rough surfaces
- Preferred contractor’s roller due to its high performance and reliability.
Both rollers’ has a thermo-bonded core with roller fabric heat-fused to the core, ensuring high resistance to solvents and no unwinding.